We know you would probably have to spend a substantial amount on your dream wedding and an expensive honeymoon may leave you in an uncomfortable place financially. No one wants to start a marriage in debt. We recognize too that your honeymoon is extremely important in creating an intimate foundation between you and your partner. Hence we decided to compile this list of 3 amazing cheap honeymoon locations in Lagos to help you balance your budget and with a fun time with your partner.
1. Lekki; From ₦250,000/Honeymoon Week (Luxury Serviced Apartment, Cinema Tickets, Lekki Conservation Centre Tour, Beach Visits all Inclusive)
Seeing as Lekki is one of the top cities in Africa, you must be wondering how it makes the list of cheap honeymoon location in Lagos. With just ₦250,000 – ₦300,000, you can have a mindblowing honeymoon week at Lekki: This includes one-week lodging in a luxury apartment, feeding, movies at the cinema, and even nature and park tours. We will tell you how;
Lekki is at the heart and centre of many great things in Lagos, boasting amazing clubs, beaches, restaurants, cinemas, malls, and parks. There’s hardly an experience you are looking to have that isn’t a few minutes away from you. There are multiple options for almost everything you want to do; the competition also makes pricing more affordable.
With just ₦250,000 you and your partner can have a full honeymoon week featuring.
- 7 days in a luxury studio apartment – ₦174,000 (Discounted)
- OR 7 days in a luxury 1 Bedroom Apartment – ₦245,000
- 7 days of fast food/cooking – ₦28,000
- 3 days of movies – ₦8,000 – ₦21, 000 (Depending on the cinema/if you go on a deal day)
- 3 days beach visit – ₦18,000
- 1 day at Lekki Conservation Center – ₦2000
- 1 Day at Nike Art Gallery – Free
- Shopping at circle mall – based on your budget
- Shopping at Lennox mall – based on your budget
2. Lakowe Golf and Country Estate; From ₦300,000/Honeymoon Week (Luxury Serviced Apartment, LaCampagne Tropicana Daycation, Eleko Beach Visit)
Even in an iconic state like Lagos, Lakowe Lakes stands out as a gem. Chosen by many when nature, serenity, and intimacy is critically important, you can understand why Lakowe Lakes makes the list. For a city reputable for it;’s hustle and bustle, Lakowe Lakes is where Lagos makes you pause, enjoy this gift called life and all it offers you; including a lifetime of love with your partner. Unlike Lekki, Lakowe is not as busy, however, it is home to many amazing resorts, all within an hour from your luxury apartment in Lakowe. Just take look at this view
Lakowe Budget Honeymoon Summary
- 7 days in a luxury one-bedroom apartment (Premium DSTV, WiFi, Netflix, 22 Hours Power daily) – ₦245,000
- Daycation for 2 at LaCampagne Tropicana: ₦10,000 (Horse riding, swimming, games, beach tour)
- 2 Bicycles – ₦6000/day
- Mega Picnic for 2 – ₦20,000
- Kayaking for 2 – ₦2000
- Golf lessons – ₦25,000/person
3. Other Locations: Eko Atlantic City (Premium)
None of the other locations can quite provide the same ambience, experience and activities on a small budget. Should you have a more luxurious budget you may want to consider honeymooning at Eko Atlantic City. Needless to say, booking a honeymoon at Eko Atlantic comes at a premium, the scenery, view, menu, and luxurious amenities are invaluable. A minimum budget of ₦1,200,000 will give you the very best taste of Eko Atlantic city with lodgings at the 5 star Pearl Towers, with access to a mindblowing view of the Atlantic Ocean and the seashores of Lagos. Your luxury apartment also comes with access to the amenities like the gym, the swimming pool, to mention a few. Below are some images to whet your appetite.
Eko Atlantic Summary
- 7 days at a luxury Eko Peal Apartment with Gidi Hotel Apartment – ₦560,000
- Meals for 2 with NippyDish: ₦200,000/Make your own meals: ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
- A day at Landmark Beach – ₦10,000 – ₦50,000
- Lunch/Dinner date day at the Eric Kaiser Restaurant – ₦40,000
- Couples Boat Cruise (Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island sea tour) – ₦60,000/hour
- A day at Terra Kulture – ₦30,000 – ₦100,000